eLearning App Development Cost in 2021?
- Improving Customer Experience
- Gaining Market Share
- Developing New Products or Services
- Retaining Top Talent
- Improving Brand Recognition
However, there are still big concerns on how to implement these eLearning strategies into practice.
To address all the corporate training issues above, businesses reach out to EdTech software vendors looking for robust workforce eLearning solutions – web and mobile apps that can enhance employee learning efficiency rates.
Choosing eLearning software: Custom vs. Off-the-shelf
And this is just a beginning. No later than in 2022 the e-learning market is expected to reach around $245 billion. What’s more, the global 2019-2026 research from Statista revealed that, by 2026, the market size of eLearning is projected to grow globally up to $370 billion. And on top of this, Business Wire adds up that the share of the corporate eLearning market worldwide is forecasted to exceed $50 billion in the same 2026 time frame.
The efficiency of eLearning for remote employees is above any doubt. Unlike traditional learning methods that require face-to-face communication, innovative eLearning tools provide a way better approach to instructor-led or self-paced training models. Also, if eLearning software is rightfully chosen, it adds much to workforce learner experience. In turn, improved experiences lead to greater talent engagement and retention.
The costs of developing an eLearning app: Global overview based on Clutch data
If you’ve already chosen the path of getting your eLearning software developed, you most certainly want to know at least the ballpark figures of web development services. Needless to say, the price range may vary greatly depending on the project scope and time frames as well as the pricing rates of a certain software development company. With this, however, the mere understanding of rough development costs of your future eLearning project can be quite useful, especially at the project planning stage.
With this in mind, we think this is a great idea to help you figure out the price range of custom eLearning software development services. To do so, we leveraged the open-source data on Clutch, the world’s leading platform with reviews and ratings of B2B companies that provide IT services. To get more accurate insights on the eLearning software topic, the selection was narrowed down to the top EdTech app developers category.
Once all the profiles were thoroughly analyzed for pricing data, we gained the following insights from the public company profiles:
1. Project-based or hourly rates prices. Clutch-based eLearning software development companies offer various pricing options for their clients. The most popular are the Fixed price and T&M (time and materials). Other engagement models are less common, however, there are some more of them we think you should know about.
Here at HebronSoft, for instance, we offer our customers to tap into some advanced models of cooperation, like team extension, dedicated development team, managed services, product research phase, and more. We think that multiple options of collaboration help our customers better meet their individual business needs.
2. Minimum/Maximum prices for eLearning project development. If you take a closer look at the price range per project, you can see that the minimal cost is in the region of $5,000. The max cap is not defined though, with some of the highest prices per project reaching over $100,000. What does it mean for you while seeking the best software development services for your eLearning app? In terms of cost-efficiency, you should definitely opt for a lower price tag option. On the other hand, if a scalable feature-rich application is a priority, you’d better rethink your budgeting as robust software solutions can’t go cheap.
3. Service, mobile, and Industry focuses. All the app development companies within the EdTech category show their level of involvement in eLearning software creation. You can easily check what technology stack they use, for what platforms they chiefly build their eLearning apps etc. This knowledge can help you realize whether a software solution provider you are about to choose is laser-focused on eLearning software development, or just starts experimenting in this area.
To date, the vast majority of these companies are not solely concerned with building EdTech solutions. The average share for eLearning app development out of the overall company’s offerings are usually in the range from 10% to 35%. Quite rare are the examples where the focus on eLearning solutions accounts for 60% or more. Sure thing, it may mean nothing in most cases. Still, the closer a company is concentrated on the given web dev services, the better output results it can deliver.
4. Number of client reviews. The ranking system on clutch is totally based on user reviews, which undergo a strong verification process before getting published. And the EdTech software category is no exception to this rule. On average, an eLearning app development firm has at least 10 reviews that showcase its high levels of proficiency and trust among customers.
Surprisingly, a company with the highest numbers of customer reviews on Clutch is in the category of our consideration. As of now, it has managed to get 111 reviews ranging from 0.5 to 5 star review score. This huge amount of client reviews can be explained due to the fact that the company provides its services largely to B2C audiences. So, the situation here is much more like with massive US consumer feedback you can observe on Google Maps.
With this, it makes sense to consider a software development partner for your eLearning app with a decent amount of client reviews from 10 to 30. To carefully read through both positive and negative customer feedback before contacting them is a great opportunity to choose the right company.
With all that said, Clutch is a trustworthy client reviews platform you can rely on. All you need to do is to select scrupulously, so that none of the five checkpoints above would go unnoticed. Or, you can simply contact us, since HebronSoft has all the expertise needed for your custom eLearning app development project. We perfectly meet Clutch high quality standards as confirmed by several digital badges of brand recognition received from the platform.
Our Customers’ Results
Increase in Sales of Customers’ Products
Increase in Online Donations for NGOs
Ratings from Clients’ Satisfaction
Decrease in Headcount
370 King St. West Suite 805 Toronto, Ontario
190 Seminole LN Cocoa Beach, 32931